Eskimo Rolling Course
If you have had some bracing training and would like to take the next step in skills technique then now is the perfect opportunity to learn a new self rescue technique. Our Eskimo Rolling Courses are conducted in a warm and comfortable environment in and indoor heated pool where our priority is your safety. Kayak Rolling is a fantastic confidence builder and safety technique that may save the day. In reality, learning to roll is the ultimate fun skill and with so much awesome paddling to be had, why not learn to Eskimo Roll now and gain that self sufficient confidence to take your paddling further.
Also follow this up with our Eskimo Roll Refresher in Sea Kayaks in the Bay. Check the course page for details.
Already completed a Kayak Rolling Course with us?
"Sign Up for an Eskimo Rolling Refresher to get those skills sorted for life".
Next Sessions : ( Updated 3/5/2013)
Click on the link below to book On-Line
More Dates to follow : Please Contact Us for more information.
Book early to avoid disappointment.Private Courses and refresher programs available on request.Please call or Contact Us for more details.
1/2 Day - 9-00 AM TILL APPROX 1.00 PM
$125.00 with equipment hire from JBK Whitewater Kayaks and Mega Surf Kayaks
* Complete Tuition and Advice. ( Australian Canoeing Sea Instructors )
* Indoor Heated Swimming Pool Session. 28 Degrees C
* Concentrated Skill session.
* Morning Tea / Cake / Coffee and Tea.
2. Viewing of instructional video
3. Equipment Orientation
4. Individual fitting of participants to Kayaks
5. Kayak Outfitting for Roll Control and Bracing
6. Mental Preparedness
7. High Brace Theory & Practice
8. The “SET UP” (Pawlata Roll or Screw Roll )
9. The “SWEEP” (Pawlata Roll or Screw Roll
10. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER Roll Practice and Guidance.
· Screw Roll Technique
· Re – Enter and Roll Demo
BOOK IN EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.